Do you want to improve your focus in 2021?
Do you need more systems to help you achieve your goals?
These systems will help you focus on what’s most important:
– this ‘to-do’ list is shareable with your team. Love that you can set up projects, tasks, deadlines, and deliverables.
– this keeps your inbox free from emails you don’t want to receive.
Boomerang for Gmail
– this nifty plug-in allows you to return emails on a date and time you want to action them.
– for everything – I save absolutely everything to Dropbox and it will give you confidence your files are always safe.
– This is where you can store thoughts, pictures, ideas, articles, think of it like your own scribble notebook, and accessible everywhere.
News Feed Eradicator for Facebook
– this Chrome plugin allows you to block the complete Facebook feed. I have been using it for years and literally don’t see anything on Facebook, it’s so liberating.
– it’s a scheduling tool for posting to Instagram, Twitter, and your Facebook page (this one allows you functionality like a link to bio and ability to tag easily even if you don’t have the 10K followers)
– easy way to stay connected to those you love the most.
– highly recommend if you want direct access to a world-class personal trainer (without the cost of 1:1 training), instructional videos, and a really kind and supportive community that cheers you on with every milestone. Join the JMethod team with me.
– even if you don’t have the bike, this app is filled with running, yoga, barre, pilates, mediation, Bootcamp, so many options for you to stay fit in your home.
– this ridiculously expensive water bottle is linked to an app and the bottom glows to remind you to drink water, it’s obscene, but it works.
What are your go-to systems?
Love to hear what works for you and keen to learn about anything that will help us all stay more focused in 2021.