This year as you are planning holiday giving and taking advantage of online sales, here are some of my favorite things that make each day more glamorous, healthy, decadent, and luxurious.
Maybe they will inspire shopping for those in your life that you love (or people that are hard to buy for). Every single product I use in my home (some every day) and I have given them all as gifts to others.
Something you may not know about me, I need to experience beauty each day, it brings me joy. Fresh flowers, a flickering candle, a bright pink top for yet another Zoom call… whatever it is I want it to look great, feel wonderful, and smell divine.
Imagine my surprise when this was explained so intelligently by Ingrid Fetell Lee in her TED talk, she says “tangible things make us feel intangible joy” – invest 13 minutes and enjoy watching her TED talk Where Joy Hides and How to Find it.
Note: this is NOT a paid promotional piece (however there are two referral codes you can use for hats or a Peloton LOL… in case you are shopping for yourself).
Less than $100+
Williams Sonoma Peppermint Bark
– this is called Christmas crack in our house, once opened I can’t stop eating it! Open a tin of it and I challenge you to not keep eating! You may get addicted so be warned! It’s one of my fave things about the holidays and I LOVE it so much!
Williams Sonoma Croissants
– you can only buy these online and they ship frozen… every Christmas Eve our tradition is to take a few out of the freezer, leave them in the oven overnight to rise, and bake them in the morning. Your home will smell like your fave Parisian cafe and they are the BEST croissants I have ever had (outside of Paris of course).
– is my daily matcha. Remember, not all matcha is created equal, of all the ones I have tried this is hands down my MOST fave and it’s on auto-ship from Amazon. Read their story here.
– stylish, SPF sun protection (designed by an Aussie), and when you order get 20% off entering NEENJAMES20 at check out – I wear the Montecito
in Camel and the Caroline
in Ivory (they are adjustable which is also fab).
sunglasses – these lightweight sunnies are polarised and perfect for working out. I love the Venice
ones and wear them ALL the time.
The White Company
for candles and diffusers, Fresh Grapefruit
is my fave scent and it’s in most rooms in my home. I constantly burn candles at home (much to my honey’s horror) – lovely smells transform a home, treat yourself.
Kushmi Tea – my fave flavor is Detox – it’s grapefruit and smells delicious! I always pack this in my bag.
JMethod Travel Sized Gym
– these sell out quickly and are designed by my trainer, JJ for everything you need at home, and when you get back to traveling. You might also enjoy following her on Instagram
or consider joining her personal coaching daily workouts on the app Ladders
Tiffany Coffee Mugs and Tiffany Tea
– yes that same Tiffany, I have an older design coffee mug that I use each day and have bought for all my girlfriends, and this tea is ridiculously delish – such a treat and it makes me smile each day.
Alessi Kettle – Alessi is one of my fave designers for fun and quirky home products. This kettle I use each morning to make my matcha and it’s quick and stylish and it is the one appliance I allow on the countertops!
Machine – we have the white version, it’s a decadent and elegant machine that makes the most delish coffee each day.
Airwrap by Dyson
– this was a Christmas gift to me this year. It has become a fun quarantine tool, it’s an obscene amount of money for a hair tool, BUT it creates the most ridiculous curls that last for 3 days! Took me about 3 times to actually work out how to use it, and watching lots of videos online…so there’s that, but I am SO glad I treated myself. I also just worked out how to use the smoothing option, it’s really cool.
– if you follow me on social you know this ridiculous bike (that goes nowhere) is honestly the BEST thing I have ever bought. I have had it for many years, use it most days, and over the years it has become more than a bike. It offers rides, barre, boot camps, yoga, meditation, running and so much more. If you decide to get one for yourself, use my referral code at check out: PZ6H46 and you get something off or something added… depends on the promotion (and they send me a gift voucher, sweet).