During this fun conversation – Eric Rozenberg and I chat and share ideas about how luxury brands can speak the luxury language of their clients. We also chat about:
- “Luxury means different things to different people.”
- “You can’t manage time, but you can manage your attention.”
- “Speakers have a responsibility to stand in service of an audience.”
- “Even though it was a bit of a culture shock to go from corporate life to entrepreneurialism, it’s one of the best things I’ve ever done!”
- “As an executive strategist, I’m obsessed with the idea of how you get people to pay attention to what matters.”
Listen in, and subscribe to Eric’s podcast, The Business of Meetings.