Today’s guest on the podcast is author and keynote speaker Neen James. James is a leadership expert who teaches her audiences to harness their focus and attention to build relationships with their teams and customers. She is also the author of Attention Pays: How to Drive Profitability, Productivity, and Accountability.
On today’s episode, we talk about how being intentional in giving our attention can help us in both our personal and professional lives.
Questions I ask Neen James:
- What is the cost of lack of attention?
- How do you learn to listen with your eyes?
- Is your ability to give attention a part of your personal brand?
What you’ll learn if you give a listen:
- Why intentional attention is critical, both in life and business.
- Why it’s important to learn how to (nicely) say no.
- How giving attention can help you to get attention.
Key takeaways from the episode and more about Neen James:
- Learn more about Neen James
- Order your copy of Attention Pays
- Get the Distraction Questionnaire and other book extras
- Connect on LinkedIn
Like this show? Click on over and give us a review on iTunes, please!
This episode of the Duct Tape Marketing Podcast is brought to you by Klaviyo. If you’re looking to grow your business there is only one way: by building real, quality customer relationships. That’s where Klaviyo comes in.
Klaviyo helps you build meaningful relationships by listening and understanding cues from your customers, allowing you to easily turn that information into valuable marketing messages.
What’s their secret? Tune into Klaviyo’s Beyond Black Friday docu-series to find out and unlock marketing strategies you can use to keep the momentum going year-round. Just head on over to klaviyo.com/beyondbf.